- To register you must reside within the practice area. You can register online via our website or alternatively you can fill out the necessary forms at main rception.
Change my details
- Please remember to update your contact details, especially your mobile number. We can send you text reminders of your appointments and you are also able to cancel appointments by text. If we have your mobile number we are able to confirm your appointment with a text message, the message now also gives you the option to cancel the appointment by text message if you no longer need it.
- Please let us know your new address as soon as you move so that we can keep our records up to date. This is very important, particularly as you may need a home visit at some time in the future. If you move outside the practice area it will be necessary for you to register with a practice that covers that locality.
Changes to GPs in Care Homes
Changes have been made in line with the Primary Care Network (PCN) 'Enhanced Healthcare in Care Homes'.
- An emphasis on proactive care
- Individual care & support plabes
- A more efficient service forcare home residents
- Affected patients and families have been consulted with
If you require more information: https://healthwatchwarrington.co.uk/changes-to-gps-in-care-homes/
Practice Area Map
- This map is meant as a guide only.Please ask the receptionist if you wish to join the practice but are not sure if you are within the practice boundary.
- Our practice area primarily serves Lymm, Warburton and High Legh. There are no on-site parking facilities. The surgery provides parking and suitable access for disabled patients.