- We believe that it is important for women to attend for cervical smear testing. Please ask at reception for a 20 minute appointment with the nurses.
- We run a comprehensive childhood vaccination clinic. This clinic offers a full range of recommended childhood vaccinations. Written parental consent is required if a parent does not accompany the child.
- All doctors are happy to provide contraception services.
- Reviews are carried out by Diabetic Nurse at the surgery by appointment.
- It is advised that certain high risk patients should have an annual vaccination against influenza. These groups include all patients over 65 and those suffering from conditions such as chronic bronchitis, asthma, angina or other heart conditions, diabetes and chronic kidney problems. It is also advised that pregnant women should be offered the influenza vaccine.
Learning Disability Health Check
- Patients will be invited annually for a health check. Please contact reception for further information.
- Dr Turner provides surgical treatment for appropriate complaints, after initial consultation.
- Pregnant ladies are able to self-refer to the midwife by completing an online referral form available at https://whh.nhs.uk/services/maternity or alternatively calling community Midwives Team on 01925 662092 Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (answerphone available out of office hours)
Post Natal and Six to Eight Week Baby Checks
- GPs carry out six to eight week baby health checks
- The practice nurses offer a travel vaccination clinic. A full itinerary of your travel plans is required to ensure that you receive the appropriately advised vaccines.
- Please visit the following websites for advice on any vaccines which may be required:
Fit for Travel http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk//a>
NHS health checks
- Eligible patients aged 40-74 are invited to book an NHS Health Check every 5 years with our practice nursing team. Please contact the surgery on 01925 756969 to arrange this.